An Agricultural Auctioneer will sell land, property, machinery and animals at an auction. They will survey and value the items and manage the bidding process and keep sellers informed of the outcomes.
Experience in the industry and extensive knowledge of farming equipment. Agricultural apprenticeships are available at levels 2, 3 and 4 and may assist with accessing this role.
- Well organised
- Excellent communication skills
- An excellent knowledge of animal breeds
- An extensive knowledge of all aspects of farming
- Confidence and charisma for livestock auctions
- Sensitive and empathetic approach for farmers having to sell up