Automotive Engineers are involved in the design, manufacturing and maintenance of engines in cars, motorcycles, vans and other commercial vehicles. They usually specialise in a particular area such as design, research and development or production.
Degree in mechanical, automotive, electrical or electronic engineering or a production and manufacturing engineering degree.
- An interest in motor vehicle engineering and design
- The ability to analyse and interpret data
- Good maths and IT skills
- Able to work on your own initiative
- The ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Good problem solving abilities
£23,000 to £30,000