A Fraud Investigator will seek out and catch criminals who are trying to defraud the bank and its customers. They will analyse bank statements, bank records and government data bases to identify fraud or instances of financial crime. They will also devise techniques to prevent fraud and improve security.
Educated to A level standard. BTEC/Diploma or degree in a relevant subject would be advantageous.
- Excellent IT skills
- High attention levels
- An understanding of current legislation
- Confident and trustworthy
- Good communication skills
- Able to make difficult decisions
- Able to work under pressure
- Highly organised
- Able to work alone or within a team
£20,000 to £40,000