Chaplains often provide spiritual support to people much like a priest or minister, but to various institutions such as hospitals, prisons, the military and similar organisations. They represent a variety of faiths and can be asked perform religious services as well provide emotional support to people in need.
- a degree or profession qualification
- will have to have experience in their own faith
- experience of spiritual and pastoral care
- experience in healthcare
- good communicator
- have good interpersonal skills
- compassionate and caring in nature
- you will enjoy helping people
- have the ability when needed
- to work in stressful situations while maintaining a calm demeanour.
£25,000 to £38,000