Plans, directs and co-ordinates activities in the engineering department including liaising with management, production and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures. Will recruit and train staff and develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the department.
HNC/HND in Engineering related subject. To have a greater advantage engineers can attain Bachelors, MBA or Masters Degrees. They may study Computer Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Engineering Technology, Business Administration or other Engineering related subjects.
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to act decisively
- Good problem solving capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good motivation skills
- The ability to grasp concepts quickly
£22,000 to £40,000