A Financial Analyst will analyse the financial condition of the organisation and the wider industry that they are in, they will then make recommendations based on their findings and give advise such as whether to buy or sell company stock.
A good understanding of accountancy is required, experience working in finance before progressing to a financial analysis. A degree in finance, accounting or economics would be an advantage.
- Strong numeracy
- Analytical and strategy skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- An excellent commercial awareness
- Good problem solving abilities
- Good research skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to explain complex issues in simplistic terms
£22,000 to £29,000