Food Quality Assurance Managers will oversee the quality and safety of a company's food products to ensure they meet standards set by both their company and regulatory authorities. They may be involved in developing and improving new policies and making sure they are adhered to.
A degree or HND in food science, food/chemical engineering, biochemistry, nutrition, microbiology or chemistry will normally be required. Entry without a degree may be possible with relevant experience.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Confidence in your own abilities
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to present your ideas to others effectively
£22,000 to £30,000