Management Accountants prepare, develop and analyse financial information for an organisation which will enable them to make well informed decisions. They will be mainly involved in the analysis for decision-making to support strategic and operational decisions.
Training with a professional accountancy body - Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) you do not need any specific qualifications to start training with CIMA but GCSE's in Maths and English would probably be required.
- Excellent numerical skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data
- Good concentration levels
- Precision and attention to detail
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Honesty and integrity
£17,000 to £22,000