Coordinates the marketing department and sets the strategy for the commissioning of marketing and PR campaigns, they would be required to communicates the results of the marketing activity to senior management to aid the creation of the strategic direction of the company.
A marketing or business related degree would be preferable but you will normally also need experience as a marketing executive before you progress into management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A creative approach
- Good leadership and motivation skills
- Attention to details
- The ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good organisational skills
- Confidence to sell your ideas
£25,000 to £40,000