A Night Manager will be responsible for overnight operations of the hotel, they will be required to verify guest accounts, write the day's statistical and accounting report for the management team and prepare the documents required by the morning team.
Five GCSE's including English and maths (9-4 / A-C) would be an advantage but this role is more about your personality. Previous experience in a related role would be useful.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good leadership skills
- The ability to make decisions and solve problems effectively
- A friendly personality
- Lots of energy and patience
- Good numeracy and planning skills
- Creativity and imagination for promoting the hotel
£20,000 to £25,000