Will assist and liaise with the Project Manager to ensure the manufacturing process is running smoothly and will be responsible for supervising a team of operators and technicians. May be responsible for the day to day running of a specific area.
BTEC or HNC/HND in production engineering or equivalent would be an advantage. you will normally need one to two years experience on a production line. You could get started through an apprenticeship.
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Leadership abilities to motivate staff and lead your team
- An approachable manner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- An awareness of health and safety procedures
- Good problem solving abilities
- Able to make decisions
£18,000 to £23,000