3sun Group has rapidly earned an international reputation for resolving some of the key energy engineering issues and challenges facing the oil and gas and renewable sectors.
Our experienced and innovative team can assess each situation and implement a complete solution, where necessary, from concept to installation and testing.
Customer satisfaction is core to all we do. We work as close partners with our customers to understand and explore their business and special requirements. We take the pressure off them by finding the most efficient and cost-effective solutions using our established supply chain.
3sun Group comprises of:
- 3sun Inspection Services Ltd - a provider of on-site testing, inspection and certification services.
- Dawson Energy Ltd - a supplier of skilled technicians for the installation and servicing of onshore and offshore wind turbines.
- 3sun Academy Ltd - a specialist training provider of GWO, technical and vocational, health and safety, confined space, work at height and rescue.
- RRC Controls Services Ltd - a provider of topside and subsea control systems.
- 3sun Denmark ApS - a supplier of skilled technicians for the installation and servicing of wind turbines onshore and offshore in Denmark.
Work with us
Our strength is our team. We make the most of our employees’ skills and help them progress throughout their career with us. 3sun Group has a carefully structured career path to ensure that as well as fully developing each individual, everyone also contributes to a hardworking dedicated team. We have a close relationship with each employee, some of whom start their careers with us through apprenticeships or our graduate development programme.
We have our own Academy, delivering training and competence assessment at the workplace, and because of 3sun Group’s rapid growth, every team member has the chance to take part in new projects and enjoy some autonomy in their work. We equip our people with capability and expertise for life and look after them well to encourage them to stay with us in one of the many diverse areas of work we offer.
If you would like to know more about working with us and the careers we offer then please visit our careers page.
We offer a range of training courses to our employees including:
- CCNSG Safety Passport
- Global Wind Organisation Safety Training
- Working at Height
- Health and Safety
- Mechanical and Industrial
- Technical and Vocational
Find out more
If you would like to know more about the work we do or the opportunities we offer then please visit our website.