Great Yarmouth Campus offers the widest range of career-focused courses and study programmes in the area for your next steps. Whatever you preferences all our courses have clear progression routes to take you where you want to be whether it's animal care, beauty therapy, business studies, engineering, ICT, performing arts plus many many more...
For further information take a look at our full range of courses to find one that suits you.
In addition to our courses the college offers a range of other services and activities to help and support you during your time at GYC.
College Advisors - available to talk about anything College related such as course choices, building your CV, career options, confidence-building, your next steps, apprenticeships, financial help, high education, interview preperation, job search, skills development and work experience - There is always someone to ask!
Sports - there is an exciting range of sports and fitness activities available from boxercise and badminton to table tennis and rugby and much more in between. We also have a state-of-the-art gym for students use!
Apprenticeships - allow you to achieve qualifications in your desired field of work by combining on the job training with study.
Follow the link for further information on the apprenticeships that we cover here at GYC.
Traineeships - here at GYC our traineeships are approximately 3- 6 month programmes that comprise of:
- Work preparation training to ensure you have the skills and confidence needed for an Apprenticeship or other job.
- Maths and English support to improve your literacy and numeracy.
- A guaranteed work placement to provide insight and meaningful experience of the world of work.
A new-look campus
At GYC we have recently transformed our campus and the experience for our students.
Our facilities now also include:
- A bright new glass fronted library which overlooks a landscaped courtyard
- A Job Shop - located in the new Learning Street
- College Shop - where you can meet all of your stationary needs
- Coffee to go - a quick stop point for coffee, hot drinks and snacks
- New Sport and Wellbeing Centre
Take a look at our website to find our what else GYC has to offer and follow us here on icanbea... for update news and events!