Havebury is dedicated to the provision of good quality affordable homes and housing services across West Suffolk.
We work closely with local authorities, agencies and other housing associations to meet social housing needs and to provide community services.
Havebury manages over 6,000 homes in towns and villages around Bury St Edmunds and Haverhill.
There are lots of useful links and information here about working for Havebury. Should you have any queries about working for Havebury or applying for a role, please visit our website or call HR on 0300 3300 900.
Vision, Values and Objectives
We will Inspire Confident Communities by:
- Building new homes
- Investing in neighbourhoods
- Delivering excellent services
Havebury seeks to be:
- Passionate about people, whether they be our residents, employees or partners
- True to our roots, but keen to work creatively
- Open and accountable, delivering excellent cost effective services
- A trusted organisation, committed to working with residents and others
- Courteous, respectful and fair to all
- Develop opportunities for Havebury tenants
- Increase the supply of Havebury affordable homes in Suffolk
- Provide affordable homes and services which people want
- Be an effective, well organised business that delivers continuous improvements and excellent value
- Create better, greener neighbourhoods and target fuel poverty
Working for Havebury Housing Partnership
All employees receive a number of benefits during their employment with Havebury. These include 26 days annual leave per year (increasing to 30 days after 5 years service), flexi-time scheme, professional qualification sponsorship, dress-down Fridays, free on-site car parking and much more. To view the full range of benefits, please look at the A-Z Booklet.
Investors in People
We have previous been awarded the IiP Silver award in recognition of the training and development opportunities we have available for employees and are ranked 19th in the 2016 Sunday Times 100 Best Not-For-Profit organisations to work for. We have also been recognised for looking after the wellbeing of our employees and have achieved a Silver award in the Better Health - Better Business award scheme. This scheme rewards organisations that are working actively to improve the health and wellbeing of their employees.
Find out more
To find out more about us and the opportunities we offer, use the links provided to our website and follow us here on icanbea... for the latest news.