Hethel Engineering Centre is an award-winning innovation hub serving the high-performance engineering and manufacturing sector in the East of England.
The Hethel Engineering Centre is home to a vast range of engineering and manufacturing companies ranging from Extremis Technology who manufacture flat packed housing for shelter needs of people affected by earthquake, hurricanes, floods or war to Zenos Cars; creators of innovative, lightweight, British sports cars as well as Ansible Motion who create driving simulators for a wide range of companies and uses.
You can find a full list of those working from the centre on our Tenants page.
Careers, Training and Apprenticeships
With so many exciting companies working from our centre there are lots of interesting roles in which to work. You can find out more about the career, training and apprenticeship opportunities on offer with some of our tenants by using the links below:
- Beattie Passive Build Systems
- Darlston Technology Consultancy
- Multimatic Automotive Engineers
- MSF Technologies High Efficiency Electric Motors and Power Converters
- Marel Food Processing Systems
- Optima Packaging Solutions
- Opito Skills for Oil and Gas
- Syrinix Intelligent Pipeline Monitoring
- Tech Mahindra IT Services
Find out more
To learn more about Hethel Engineering Centre and the companies that work here visit our website.