LifeSkills is about equipping learners with the skills they need in the modern world to get the jobs they want. Our employment and learning Programmes have been highly praised throughout the industry. Whilst this is very nice, the important part for us is how our learners view LifeSkills, below are some of the results from the last year.
And because there's nothing wrong with blowing your own trumpet from time to time, here are some other achievements we're very proud of:
- 82% of learners went on to a job, apprenticeship or further / higher education programme
- 87% of learners achieved a qualificatio
- 94% of learners surveyed would recommend LifeSkills to their friends
- 93% of learners surveyed were happy with the support LifeSkills provides
- 92% of learners believe their views are listened too.
Courses & Training
Study Programmes are all about you - A LifeSkill’s Study Programme is designed to get you the skills and qualifications employers are looking for.
- Ages 16-18
- 6-12 months study
- Improving your GCSE grades to an A*-C
- Enhancing your employability skills
For more information visit: https://learnaliving.co.uk/courses/study-programmes/
A Traineeship is a programme that combines education and training with work experience, and is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for.
- Aged 16-18
- Lasts 6-17 weeks
- Getting apprenticeship ready
To find out more about Traineeships visit: https://learnaliving.co.uk/courses/traineeships/