Home Instead Senior Care provides high quality care to the private client market. We care for our colleagues as much as we care for our clients; we treat them like family.
- £9.50 - £19 per hour
- Flexible hours
- Mileage allowance, holiday pay and company pension
- Benefit scheme
- CAREGiver social events
- Opportunities to gain recognised qualifications and develop your career
- Bonuses up to £200 for our Refer a Friend scheme
We build great friendships and assist older people who need a little, or a lot of help to complete the activities we may take for granted in our daily life.
We have clients who require longer care calls of up to 5 hours. You would spend this period of time with the same client and support them with companionship, meal preparation, etc.
- Reliable, honest, & trustworthy
- Friendly, approachable, and caring with a desire to help others
- Own reliable transport
Previous sector experience is not required as we provide the training and support you need to feel confident and capable in your role. We will treat you as the wonderful individual you are and tailor our support to your needs.
- A great culture and the chance to make a real difference in your life and the lives of others
- 24 hour access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your wellbeing
Enrich your life. Call Harriet on 01603 963317 or complete the enquiry form.
The closing date for this job offer is on 10/11/2020
£9.50 - £19 per hour
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Home Instead Senior Care
A well established and highly respected independent UK home care provider, Home Instead Senior Care is part of a worldwide organisation devoted to providing the highest-quality care for older people in the comfort of their own homes.