9th July 2021
- Demonstrate ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward thinking ability, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools, and adapt to new processes.
- Strong analytical, strategic and problem-solving skills.
- Using Microsoft Office 365 and Google Suite software’s on daily basis.
- Keeping the team on track with your organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Building strong relationships with a diverse team.
- Coordinate the internal and external calendars for company leadership.
- Be a friendly and helpful point of contact to ensure our partners get the most from our network.
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/07/2021
This job is located in
Cambridge, CB4 2HY
About Cambridgeshire Kickstart Vacancies (GOV)
If you’re aged 16-24 and interested in a Kickstart vacancy, you need to be on Universal Credit. To check eligibility and find out how to apply, send your JCP work coach a journal message with the job title, employer name and postcode you are interested in.