5th July 2021
1. support people to re-engage with their local community activities, via music, exercise etc.
2. support tenants to participate in local social groups
3. working with staff team to put together new projects for tenants to get involved in
4. support tenants to maintain and develop relationships with current and new people in their lives
5. support with appointments
6. supporting to make calls
7. getting to know our residents and supporting them to widen activities – helping to access resources to be able to undertake activities
8. working alongside support staff to widen opportunities to enhance wellbeing through activities
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/07/2021
This job is located in
About Norwich Kickstart Vacancies (GOV)
If you’re aged 16-24 and interested in a Kickstart vacancy, you need to be on Universal Credit. To check eligibility and find out how to apply, send your JCP work coach a journal message with the job title, employer name and postcode you are interested in.