23rd September 2021
Your main duties will include:
1. Preparation of materials and tools required for trainees to complete their lessons.
2. Preparation of Jigs, Teaching Bays, Workshop space in readiness for lessons.
3. Supporting the Lead Construction Skills Tutor in demonstrating practical tasks to Level 1 (beginner) Construction Skills tutors.
4. Assistance to Trainees in completing drawings and written records that may enable them to pass their assessments.
5. Assistance to Trainees and Tutor(s) in demonstrating Health and Safety Requirements of the course.
6. Assistance to Trainees and Tutor(s) in setting up and completing individual learning projects.
7. Attendance in support of trainees on practical projects for work experience in a live Construction site setting.
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/10/2021
This job is located in
Cambridge, CB25 9GU
About Cambridgeshire Kickstart Vacancies (GOV)
If you’re aged 16-24 and interested in a Kickstart vacancy, you need to be on Universal Credit. To check eligibility and find out how to apply, send your JCP work coach a journal message with the job title, employer name and postcode you are interested in.