12th October 2021
1. checking in workshop bikes.
2. ordering parts.
3. dealing with customer enquiries and sales.
4. maintaining a tidy workshop, stock room and bike store.
5. prepping new bikes for builds and labelling bikes.
6. prepare cycle loan bikes.
7. off-site checking on pool bikes.
8. collection and drop off of workshop bikes in our company vans (providing we can insure you on them).
9. Loading vans and cargo bikes for Dr Bikes and events kit and unloading after.
The closing date for this job offer is on 25/10/2021
This job is located in
Cambridge, CB4 0DL
About Cambridgeshire Kickstart Vacancies (GOV)
If you’re aged 16-24 and interested in a Kickstart vacancy, you need to be on Universal Credit. To check eligibility and find out how to apply, send your JCP work coach a journal message with the job title, employer name and postcode you are interested in.