18th November 2021
1. processing maintenance course and cycle loan bookings.
2. answering general enquiries.
3. setting up eventbrite bookings.
4. processing workshop bookings.
5. processing cycle hire bookings.
6. organise supplies ordering for the offices.
7. process incoming stock for the shop.
8. organising and ordering print.
9. liaising with event clients.
10. event research.
11. The role may also include some occasional practical duties such as moving bikes, clearing stock and very occasionally helping to load vans if required.
The closing date for this job offer is on 07/12/2021
This job is located in
Cambridge, CB4 0DL
About Cambridgeshire Kickstart Vacancies (GOV)
If you’re aged 16-24 and interested in a Kickstart vacancy, you need to be on Universal Credit. To check eligibility and find out how to apply, send your JCP work coach a journal message with the job title, employer name and postcode you are interested in.