ECITB qualifications are developed and accredited as Vocational Qualifications to certify attainment in industry specific learning and skills. Our qualifications:
- Validate and recognise competence.
- Are based on National Occupational Standards.
- Are nationally recognised and accredited.
- Are developed in close conjunction with industry, employers and experts in each field, to ensure that they endorse achievements that fit industry requirements.
- Ensure consistency in knowledge and skills across the industry.
- Are kept up-to-date through regular reviews.
For further details, use the More Info button below.
The ECITB is the statutory skills body for the engineering construction industry in Great Britain. It works closely with employers and the Government to attract develop and qualify engineering construction personnel in a wide range of craft, technical and prof...