CLAAS UK & Ireland are responsible for the distribution and sale of all CLAAS machinery and spare parts across the UK, Ireland, the Channel Islands and Isle of Man. It is important, therefore, to be very close to our customer. Our approach therefore, is a personal one with openness and trust shown to all our customers and dealers. In addition, we have one Harvest Centre in Bury St. Edmunds to provide "close-to-customer" service and parts support.
The CLAAS dealer network today covers the entire country with 80 outlets specialising in Tractors and Green Harvest machines, with certain key dealers also specialising in the full range of CLAAS equipment including self-propelled Harvesting machinery.
In this brand new role, you will support and work alongside our Academy team to deliver our industry leading portfolio of courses to our customers.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Prepare the training equipment and fleet of machines
• Design and develop training equipment
• Work alongside our technical trainers
• Deliver digital content
• Support course delivery
• Development of future courses
Essential Skills & Knowledge
• Initiative to work on your own and within a team
• A practical aptitude with a willingness to learn
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Theoretical and practical machinery experience desired but not essential
• Engineering qualification or working towards, is preferred
How to apply
Send a CV and covering letter to CUKplacements@claas.com
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/12/2023
This job is located in Saxham, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.