About the employer
Perenco is the first independent oil and gas company in Europe. Our teams bring together over 6,000 collaborators who operate both onshore and offshore within 14 countries throughout the world from Northern Europe to Africa, South America and South-East Asia.
37.5 Hours per Week (including college attendance), Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break. Total hours per week: 37.50
Perenco’s apprenticeship training programme will allow you to gain valuable experience whilst attending college to gain a qualification. Our accounts department receives a high volume of invoices a year (in excess of 40,0000) and the candidate will have responsibility for ensuring that invoices are processed and paid in line with agreed terms and conditions.
The purpose of the role is to provide an effective and efficient finance service whilst undertaking Accounting training. The successful candidate will be expected to provide the highest level of customer service and financial support.
- Assisting the accounts payable team to ensure that invoices are processes and paid within strict terms and conditions
- Processing and payment of invoices and credit notes for GRN (goods received) invoices, service invoices and contract invoices
- Processing and payment of staff expenses
- Dealing with supplier queries either by phone, written correspondence or in person
- Liaising with the procurement team as necessary to resolve issues
- Completing supplier statement reconciliations
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/04/2019
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.