Applications for this role are now closed.
We have a fantastic opportunity for the right applicant to join our Accounts/Finance department in our Head office location Felixstowe. This is a full-time permanent Monday to Friday position.
Maritime Transport is one of the fastest growing container transport, handling and storage companies in the UK and offers one of the most dynamic working environments and prospects to progress within the industry.
Why work for Maritime Transport?
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review (discretionary).
- Annual bonus (discretionary).
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays on top from day 1.
- Life assurance cover from day 1.
- Group personal pension.
- Employee assistance programme.
- You’ll be working for one of the market leaders
Duties & Responsibilities:
- General Financial & Administration duties
- Liaising with depots & internal teams to resolve queries
- Detailed excel reconciliations & analytical work
- Data Input
- Support & holiday cover for colleagues
If you think this is the role for you, please apply and one of our managers will be in touch regarding your application.
Maritime is a family-owned UK-based transport company and since its inception in 2001 has grown to be a market-leader offering container transport and curtain-sided distribution services. With a network of over 30 depots spanning the UK Maritime offers transport and logistics solutions to a large and growing customer base, and works with a high number of large blue chip businesses. Join a winning team.
If this specific vacancy is not of interest to you, please register for job alerts for other vacancies.
The closing date for this job offer is on 28/04/2022
This job is located in Felixstowe
More Information and How to Apply
About Maritime Transport
Maritime Transport Limited (Maritime) is one of the UK’s leading transport and logistics operators and market leader in container transport. Established in 1974, the company was acquired by owner and Group Managing Director, John Williams, in 2001.