We are looking for an Administration Accounts Apprentice to join our busy team. You will be assisting all experienced members of the accounts team with administrative support.
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. Total hours per week: 37.50.
15 months apprenticeship.
- Open post on a daily basis, sorting and date stamping ready for an accounts administrator to distribute
- Collecting purchase delivery notes from the warehouse on a daily basis
- Alphabetically sorting purchase invoices and purchase delivery notes on a daily basis
- Matching purchase invoices and purchase delivery notes on a daily basis
- You will be supported by the accounts team in understanding our data entry requirements, in posting matched invoices and credit notes onto the system on a daily basis
- Reconciling VAT statements on a tick basis against reported C79
- Filing all posted invoices and making sure files are ready with reference numbers
- Reconciling supplier accounts to supplier statements and updating the relevant notes field within our system, following up and chasing missing invoices
- Chasing missing invoices for deliveries when requested by accounts team
- Setting up new purchase ledger accounts by processing data to required fields, scanning, indexing, filing and informing the purchaser the relevant supplier code
- With the guidance of our accounts administrator, you will deal with accounts inbox on a daily basis, this will include printing documents and filing in our hard copy, filing system or indexing documents for filing within our computer system. Also, log chasers so that accounts administrator can contact suppliers with payment dates
- Archiving and updating the data management sheet when required
- Answering and logging telephone calls for the team and entering the information into our call log when accounts assistants are busy
- Scanning and indexing on a daily basis or as required
- General filing, copying and ad-hoc tasks
- Franking evening post
The closing date for this job offer is on 15/07/2018
£157.50 - £293.63 p/w
This job is located in Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.