We have an opportunity for an Apprentice to support our busy new and used car sales department at our Ransomes Europark, Ipswich site.
Duties will include:
- preparation and administration of sales orders and finance proposals
- dealing with customer queries
- ensuring all documentation is processed efficiently
Working closely with the sales teams, the successful candidate will be flexible, have good communication and IT skills and be able to work well on their own initiative.
Who are we looking for?
- Do you have at least 5 GCSE's grade C and above (or equivalent)?
- Are you organised and deadline orientated?
- Can you communicate effectively?
If so, we would like to hear from you!
Our established, family owned company is an Investors in People employer, and is therefore dedicated to the training and development of our staff, offering an excellent remuneration package including access to our company pension scheme.
Please apply below or email your CV to RosieBrett@johngrose.co.uk
This job is located in Ransomes Europark, Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About John Grose
The Grose family were one of the original pioneers of the motor car and have been involved since 1888. To put this into motoring perspective, Henry Ford did not build his first Model T until 1908. The key to our longevity is genuine customer satisfaction. We...