Applications for this role are now closed.
We’re looking for a friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic Admin Assistant Apprentice to join our dedicated team. This position includes a variety of responsibilities and throughout your role you will move around the business, supporting each of the different departments, from Warehouse to Management, that work together to run Zatu Games.
This is a 12-month apprenticeship that is great role for school leavers. At the end of the course, the candidate will achieve a level 2 or 3 Diploma. Further career advancement opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Why work for us?
At Zatu Games we make sure our staff are happy and healthy so they can best help our customers! We offer many unique perks to help with this, including:
- Flexitime and flexible working hours
- Free £50 board game voucher for every employee, every year
- Generous staff discount on board games, toys and teddy bears
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Breakout rooms with modern facilities such as PS4, ping-pong tables and board games
- A friendly, sociable and exciting working environment
- 50% off at Pizza Hut
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free refreshments
- Free massages
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Annual pay reviews
- Regular bring your dog to work days
- 80% off local Tennis club annual membership fee
- Discount on Residential Conveyancing and other legal advice
What you’ll be doing:
- Learning new technical processes to ensure the business’ online presence is working effectively
- Supporting the management team with large projects to encourage the expansion of Zatu Games – should you be successful in this role, you will be given the opportunity to work on your own projects
- Working with excel to format and analyse data
- Assisting the team with the day-to-day running of the business
- Customer service and business admin tasks
What we’re looking for:
- A dynamic, friendly and approachable individual with a polite and engaging manner
- Someone with experience or an avid interest in the board game industry
- An individual with demonstrable success in a customer-focused role or administration environment
- Confident using excel and creating basic reports
- The ability to work on your own initiative, with a motivation and drive to succeed
- A confident and professional individual who enjoys working as part of a team and is happy to multi-task across different departments
A minimum of 9 GCSEs grades A* – C is required.
At Zatu we’re a close-knit family company and we’re always looking for new members.
The closing date for this job offer is on 03/04/2020
£4.30 per hour
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Zatu Games
Zatu Games is a young, up-and-coming online retailer ready to change the game when it comes to employment. Our mission is to sell top quality board games, collectables and merchandise at great prices, whilst spreading the word that board games are the future!