Applications for this role are now closed.
Status: 12 month fixed term full time contract
Salary: Circa £20,000
Closing Date: 04/10/2021
St Elizabeth Hospice improves life for people in east Suffolk living with a progressive or terminal illness. Our work is centred on an individual’s needs, which means specialist support, whenever and wherever it is needed, whether at home, in the community or at the hospice. Through medicine and therapy we ease pain; we give life purpose and make life liveable.
An opportunity has arisen for an Administrative Assistant to join our Facilities Team on a 12 month fixed term contract. You will assist with the day to day administrative needs for the facilities department.
The role will include:
- To provide administrative support with the facilities helpdesk, ensuring all open tasks are assigned, tasks are updated, and to chase technicians or subcontractors when required.
- Liaise with contractors or team technicians for any missing or out of date paperwork.
- Responsible for ensuring all sub-contractors have an up to date risk assessments, method statements, insurances and signed H&S inductions in place.
- Administration of the driver declaration process, ensure compliance.
- Responsible for running and collating all monthly reports – e.g. Incidents, Maintenance, energy usage & lone worker.
- Create agendas and take minutes for all department meetings, including IPC and H&S.
- Providing monthly utility reads to suppliers, for all hospice sites.
- Diary management and booking appointments for Head of Estates and the Maintenance and Compliance Manager.
- Provide administrative support to facilities leads as required.
- General administration duties such as but not limited to, scanning, filing and shredding.
The hospice offers a generous holiday allowance, pension and other staff benefits.
For further information on the role please refer to the job description and person specification or contact Rebecca Ross, Head of Facilities & Estates on 07810 646796.
Interview date: 8 or 11 October 2021
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email.
The closing date for this job offer is on 04/10/2021
This job is located in Ipswich
More Information and How to Apply
About St Elizabeth Hospice
St Elizabeth Hospice improves life for people living with a progressive illness. Our work is centred around an individual's needs, which means specialist support, wherever it is required. We care for people at home, in the community or at the Hospice. We help....