Applications for this role are now closed.
P&B Shadwell are homecare providers. We have a contract with Cambridgeshire County Council and are a growing company.
There is an exciting opportunity for an apprentice administrator to join the team.
Main duties include:
- Administration support;
- Reception support;
- Human Resources support;
- Marketing support;
- Answering telephone and directing calls;
- Liaising with suppliers;
- Taking orders from customers and answering customer queries on the phone or email;
- Filing paper documentation;
- Inputting data and maintaining record using various computer programs;
- Responsible for diarising company meetings;
- Responsible for taking and communicating minutes from meetings;
- Ordering office stock;
- Working closely with finance team to process invoices;
- Creating and producing spreadsheets, word documents as necessary;
- Responsible for filing (hard copies and online);
- Working with the Operations Manager to collate and process new starter documents;
- Liaising with our IT support to help overcome any IT issues
- General admin duties.
GCSE Grade A*-C (9-4) in maths and English
IT and computer skills are essential
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Good time management
Training to be Provided
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
Things to consider
You will be working closely with the Managing Director. This post excludes bank holidays and weekends.
There is a possible permanent post depending on performance.
The closing date for this job offer is on 28/05/2021
£201 per week
This job is located in Haverhill, Suffolk
How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.