Applications for this role are now closed.
Physiotherapy and health clinics, We have 10 clinics across Suffolk and Norfolk, and 12 Physiotherapists and 3 Admin staff.
There is an opportunity for two administration apprentices to join the Clare office.
Job role will include;
- Supporting the physio team by booking in clients from various sources including online platforms
- Collating documents relating to each patient and recording on systems
- Managing diaries
- Liaising with insurance companies
- Taking payments, raising invoices and chasing payments.
- Managing social media platforms and generating content as required
- Training/coaching new staff to use systems
GCSE Grade 4 or above in maths and English is desired, not essential.
Good communication skills
Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Confident with IT
Training to be Provided
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
Things to consider
Cover maybe required at other locations including Thetford and occasionally Frinton-on-sea, so holding a driving licence and having your own transport is essential. Some Saturday morning hours will be worked for which overtime or TOIL will be offered. Hours are listed as less than 30 for business needs to fit around existing staff hours. The length of programme will be extended to 25 months including EPA to accommodate for this.
There is the opportunity for a full time position on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
The closing date for this job offer is on 20/07/2021
£225 per week
This job is located in Sudbury, Suffolk
How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.