SUFFOLK NEW COLLEGE
About the employer
Suffolk Primary Care is an innovative partnership of local GP practices working together at scale to help meet some of the challenges currently faced by the NHS.
By sharing resources, joining together and finding new ways of working, we can ensure that patients and communities continue to receive the high level of care that they rightly deserve.
The collaboration of member practices responsible for over 130,000 patients across the county.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good problem solving
- Ability to use own initiative
- Flexible approach to work
- Well presented, polite and well spoken
Entry onto the apprenticeship is subject to a thorough initial assessment to establish course suitability.
Ideally applicants should have at least 4 GCSEs or equivalent including English and maths at grades 9-4/A*-C for a Level 3 Apprenticeship and 9-3/A*-D for a Level 2.
Mon, Wed, Fri between 10am-6pm. Tue and Thurs between 9am-5pm. Total hours per week: 37.00.
Possible start date
05 Jul 2021
The purpose of the role is to:
- Offer general assistance to the practice team and project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person or via the telephone
- Receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way
- Undertake a variety of administrative duties to assist in the smooth running of the practice, including the provision of photocopying, managing tasks within clinical system and clerical support to clinical staff and other members of the practice team
- Facilitate effective communication between patients, members of the primary health care team, secondary care and other associated healthcare agencies
The closing date for this job offer is on 28/06/2021
This job is located in Stowmarket
More Information and How to Apply
About Suffolk New College
Suffolk New College isn’t just a great place to learn – it’s a launch pad for your future. With top quality teaching staff and facilities, we’ll help you prepare for academic and career success.