Applications for this role are now closed.
Gallagher Bassett are the UK’s leading provider of outsourced claims handling. With extensive experience of delivering results for our clients, we invite you to discover more about GB and our services within. Gallagher Bassett was established in Chicago in 1962 as a Third-Party Administrator (TPA) providing claims and risk control services to self-insured clients and now has 125 branches and over 3,600 skilled professionals in the USA, UK, Australia, and Canada.
Gallagher Bassett UK was founded in 1991 and currently has seven offices across the UK with over four hundred claims handling staff providing services to corporate, national, and local government, insurer, and broker clients.
We are constantly seeking skilled professionals to join our organisation, who are passionate about their work and take exceptional performance to heart. Gallagher Bassett presents opportunities that not only enable our company to remain an industry leader but also provide employees with limitless possibilities for success and personal growth.
- Handle repair files accurately on in-house systems within client specific processes.
- Update drivers and policyholders.
- Liaise with field engineering companies.
- Support the engineering team by dealing with all initial telephone enquiries.
- Instruction of vehicle salvage.
- Maintaining engineering mailbox.
- Assist in general engineering administration to ensure smooth running for the team.
- Good communication skills Good IT Skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in a team or to own initiative.
- Previous experience in an administrative or customer service role would be beneficial but not a requirement
- Results orientated.
- Hardworking and trustworthy.
Why Gallagher Bassett?
As the premier multiline claims services provider in the world we help people, companies and organisations around the globe improve their claims experience.
Gallagher Bassett are a Third Party Administrator, providing claims and risk management services on behalf of our clients within the Commercial and Local Authority Sectors.
We have a number of departments within Gallagher Bassett, enabling you to progress your career in whichever direction you desire. At Gallagher Bassett, we are proud of our company values; we value our people as our most important asset. We invest substantially in training and provide long-term career opportunities, to ensure that our employees are equipped with the knowledge and skills to perform at their best.
By joining Gallagher Bassett, you are joining a global organisation who will present opportunities that not only enable our company to remain an industry leader but also provide employees with limitless possibilities for success and personal growth.
How to apply
The closing date for this job offer is on 25/07/2022
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.