Atalian Servest’s HR Support Team are seeking a process driven, organised individual to join their team to; provide first class customer service to the Security division of our business. Our HR Administrators are the first point of contact for all HR and payroll-related queries via the telephone and e-mail, so excellent communication skills are essential!
Aligned to the Security side of our business you will process New Starter documents and undertake necessary referencing and Security vetting on new members of staff. Candidates who understand the Security Industry Association licencing process or who have had exposure to processing DBS applications would be highly desirable. Additionally, candidates who are familiar with Safeguarding legislation and Right to Work guidelines would also find having this underpinning knowledge very valuable.
Atalian Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
Our company is growing quickly, and that’s where you come in!
We are looking for confident communicators with excellent customer service skills. Ideally, you will be driven by results and resolutions and will demonstrate a flexible ‘can do’ approach. This role can involve processing complex documentation and as such, we need our HR Administrator to demonstrate outstanding attention to detail and the ability to solve problems and think on their feet.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Ensuring a positive experience for all employees by providing excellent customer service
- Taking incoming telephone calls and receiving e-mail-based queries, providing guidance to employees on HR procedures and systems
- Providing first-line guidance on HR policies to employees
- Giving first-line support for employee payroll queries
- Participating in the continuous improvement of HR processes
- Being involved in the end-to-end process for on-boarding new starters
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Customer-focused, with outstanding communication and mediation skills; Having the ability to engage with people at all levels of the organisation, and across the different lines of our business
- Able to remain calm under pressure and deliver within a fast-paced environment
- Have a thorough, reliable approach with a high level of attention to detail
- An excellent team player, with the ability to build effective team relationships and promote an environment of trust and flexibility
- Able to effectively organise and effectively prioritise workloads whilst ensuring accuracy is not compromised
- To work accurately and effectively in a role which typically has high workloads and tight deadlines. We are looking for collaborative team players who will roll up their sleeves to ensure that the team hit their deadlines
- Computer literate – You will be confident using the Microsoft Office suite with emphasis on Excel
- Initiative and innovation – We need capable, out-of-the-box thinkers who can see problems through to resolution and embrace challenges. You will be confident to work with minimal supervision and have the foresight to pre-empt issues before they happen
Currently based at our offices on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds, you will be welcomed by a knowledgeable, friendly and supportive team! Our current site is not accessible by public transport however, we are due to relocate to our newly refurbished offices on the western fringes of Bury St Edmunds.
Our HR Support team deliver outstanding support to our business and customers throughout the week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 08:00-18:00. You will work on a 3-weekly rotating pattern and between the hours of 08:00 and 18:00. Flexibility to work these shifts is essential.
If you love what you do and want to part of something special, we would be excited to hear from you! Please Click apply and we will be back in touch soon.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its’ great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success.
This job is located in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Atalian Servest
Atalian Servest is one of the world’s leading providers of FM services. The group’s 125,000 colleagues provide facilities services to customers across 32,000 sites, spanning 33 countries and four continents. With almost a century of experience, the company Ser...