Sector / Principal Occupation
Norwich International Airport
Roles and Responsibilities
With vacancies in both A&C and Avionic engineering, we would love to hear from Aircraft Mechanics who are interested in supporting our Base Maintenance customers at Norwich International Airport.
As an Aircraft Mechanic your main duties would be to:
- Perform aircraft maintenance tasks as directed by a certifying licensed technician / supervisor and also ensure all work requiring a Certificate of Release to Service (CRS) is completed.
- Responsible for conducting a thorough verbal handover of any partially completed tasks, either being taken on or passed on. Ensuring all documentation is completed as far as possible.
- Comply with known and notified health and safety requirements, also ensuring that all facilities, tools and equipment are satisfactory for the tasks to be completed and that any defects are notified to the Certifying Technician, Supervisor or Project Manager.
The Company offers:
- Permanent contracts, working 38.5 hours per week plus overtime opportunities
- Minimum 4 weeks leave per annum plus bank holidays
- Generous Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Type training opportunities based at our own 147 approved Training College
- Contributory Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Provision of full PPE
- Approved Mechanic Scheme offering training, development and career progression opportunities
- Basic Engineering Apprenticeship and/or Armed Forces Aircraft training and/or restricted B1 or B2 licensed Engineer (with no certifications/minimal experience) and/or Approved Mechanics Course and/or C&G 2675 (pass only) or equivalent
- Good communication skills at all levels (written and verbal)
- Ability to work under own initiative and to deadlines
- Must be PC literate
- Have a flexible approach to working
- Have the right to live/work in the UK without sponsorship
If you match the above criteria, we would be really interested in hearing from you.
Use the More Info button below to visit https://www.klmukengineering.com/en/careers
The closing date for this job offer is on 01/07/2018
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.