This 6-part online programme is designed to guide Y12 pupils through each step toward making an effective application to university.
The course includes a series of podcasts, webinars and downloadable resources which new content uploaded each week covering:
- Building your confidence with writing applications
- Super curricular activity – what is it and why is it important?
- Understanding the UCAS timeline
- Identifying your skills
- How to write an awesome personal statement
- Two live Q+A sessions with neaco Higher Education Champions on hand to support you with specific questions about your application.
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.