About the employer
We are an independent accountancy practice based in the heart of Norwich city centre. The company was incorporated on 18 April 2011 and following a change in name and subsequent rebranding, Perk Accounting Limited was born in April 2019.
CITY COLLEGE NORWICH
From Monday to Friday between 9:00 to 17:00. Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Apr 2021
Level 1 Functional Skills in English & maths or GCSE Grade 2/E is preferable. If not, learners will be required to attend additional sessions.
Duties of the role:
- Cloud bookkeeping
- Bank reconciliation / process entries
- Purchase ledge entries using third party software
- Analysis of profit and loss accounts
- Management accounts support
- Other administrative tasks
- To assist in the everyday running of the finance office- Keeping records updated and to become confident in using accounts software
- To provide financial support within the corporate team
- Receiving calls that are of finance relevance and ensuring that messages are passed on or dealt with
- Carrying out financial tasks including processing, posting and updating the accounts software, to making sure papers are correctly filed and up to date.
The closing date for this job offer is on 01/03/2021
This job is located in Norwich
More Information and How to Apply
About City College Norwich
Norwich City College Media Services. Videos made by the college about the college by staff and students.At City College Norwich you will be provided with opportunities and experiences simply not available elsewhere.