Would you like to work for one of East Anglia’s most prestigious Motor Retail Groups?
A fantastic new opportunity has been created for a team player in our Finance department at our dealership in Ipswich.
The duties you will be taught will include:
- Entering accounting transactions
- Performing a reconciliation,
- Correcting errors
- Producing a range of reports using a computerised accounting system
- Understanding the systems and processes of the organisation position such as Sales ledger and Purchase ledger
- Understanding the use of all relevant office and accounting packages used within their organisation
- The successful candidate will be educated to A-Level or equivalent
- Keenness to learn
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Happy ‘can-do’ attitude and willing to go the extra mile
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5.30pm (1 hour lunch).
The apprenticeship will last approximately 18 months with the possibility of a permanent position, continued learning on completion and salary review.
John Grose Group employs over 300 staff and offers the opportunity of long-term career progression across multiple disciplines.
Education: GCSE or equivalent (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available: Not offered
Work remotely: No
The closing date for this job offer is on 01/10/2020
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffok
More Information and How to Apply
About John Grose
The Grose family were one of the original pioneers of the motor car and have been involved since 1888. To put this into motoring perspective, Henry Ford did not build his first Model T until 1908.