Applications for this role are now closed.
Temporary Fixed Term Contract for 2 years
At Saffron we invest in helping people learn and grow and are passionate about offering apprenticeships to a wide variety of people.
If you would like to gain qualifications and skills to help you move to the next stage of your career and work for an organisation that makes a real difference in people’s lives, we have the apprenticeship for you!
By joining Saffron’s Community we can offer you the perfect opportunity to train and develop as an Apprentice Admin Assistant where you will gain the appropriate qualifications whilst gaining on the job skills and experience.
16-20 £14,449.56 per annum
21-22 £19,639.05 per annum
23+ £20,102.05 per annum
Key responsibilities include:
- To undertake and complete a level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
- Work within the Operational Delivery team to learn on the job knowledge and to gain the appropriate skills by:
- Being the first point of contact for enquiries from tenants, in-housework force and other departments within Saffron via telephone and email.
- Using our in-house computer operating system to:
- Raise appointment letters
- Process invoices and liaise with managing budget holders.
- Raise job instructions for contractors
- Checking appointment availability of the in-housework force and booking in jobs when required
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A genuine interest of working in a busy office environment dealing with customers and tenants.
- Possess the following qualities:
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well organised and methodical with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to work as part of a team and also able to work independently.
- Intuitive with IT and possess good IT skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams.
- Good level of general education including GCSE English and Maths at grade 4 / C or Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths. Although a positive attitude and a willingness to work toward equivalent qualifications is equally important.
The apprenticeship training will take place at City College, Norwich.
The closing date for this job offer is on 24/09/2023
£14,449.56 - £20,102.05
This job is located in Long Stratton, Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Saffron Housing
Established in 2004 and operating from a head office in Long Stratton, just a short drive South of Norwich on the A140, we manage over 6,000 homes throughout East Anglia. We p...