Leaving School/College? We have an exciting opportunity to join Southgates & The Woottons Surgery as an Apprentice Administration Assistant. The successful applicant will undertake a wide variety of administrative duties to assist in the smooth running of the practice.
Monday to Friday 9.00am-4.00pm (30-40 hours per week). Total hours per week: 30.00
12 months apprenticeship.
We need an individual who is motivated, can demonstrate initiative and attention to detail and who is prepared to listen and learn. In return we can offer you comprehensive training, a pleasant working environment and the opportunity to be part of a team that values excellent patient service. Duties may include:
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Photocopy patient records for solicitor’s reports
- Assemble paper notes for surgical unit
- Assist with filing
- Input information & data on to computer records in accordance with practice protocols
- Issue recall letters for patient reviews
- Deal with incoming telephone calls for patient appointments and enquiries
- Make telephone calls on behalf of the doctors
- Make appointments on the computer system
- Assist with electronic scanning
- Undertake training as required
- Holiday and sickness cover as required
- Make and serve refreshments in turn with other reception staff
- And any other tasks/duties as requested by the Line Manager.
The closing date for this job offer is on 01/07/2018
To be agreed upon appointment
This job is located in Kings Lynn, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.