Applications for this role are now closed.
We have a permanent opportunity for a high caliber candidate to support the Procurement Team in a role encompassing all aspects of administration and purchasing. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing and progressive organisation at an exciting time.
Apprentice Administrative Assistant (Procurement)
As an Apprentice Administrative Assistant (Procurement) your duties will include:
- Dealing with telephone enquiries in a prompt and efficient manner
- Inputting and processing orders
- Assist with queries from the Accounts department
- Sending out buying enquiries and chasing if needed
- Preparing procurement documents
- Learning about and understanding procurement rules and regulations.
What we need
- Minimum GCSE Maths and English grades 4 or above required
- Strong ICT skills, attention to detail and a high level of accuracy required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office essential
- Accurate and efficient worker with an eye for detail
- Agility/flexibility in mind set and working practices
- Good team worker and able to work effectively in a dynamic business and team environment
- Excellent communication skills, particularly written/grammatical ability
- Highly organised, with excellent planning and administration skills, experience of working to deadlines, juggling workload and priorities
- Able to demonstrate excellent examples of adaptability, initiative, and ownership.
What you will study – Level 3 Procurement and supply assistant
Where you will study – West Suffolk College, Bury St Edmunds
Salary – £11,440 for first year of Apprenticeship
Hours of work – 40 hours per week, 8.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday, with a 10 minute paid tea break and a 20 minute paid rest break. One day per week will be spent at college during term time.
- 31 days holiday (incl. Bank Holidays of which 3 must be taken at the Christmas shutdown)
- Company Pension Scheme (eligible after a qualifying period)
- Sick pay (eligible after a qualifying period)
- Accident/Life Insurance (eligible after a qualifying period)
- Wellbeing Service (eligible after a qualifying period)
For full details including instructions on how to apply, please use the Apply Now button below to visit our website.
The closing date for this job offer is on 18/11/2023
£11,440 (First year of Apprenticeship)
This job is located in Thetford, Norfolk
How to Apply
Warren offers high quality manufacture of components and mechanical/electrical sub-assemblies, offering turnkey solutions in engineering and design. We moved to our existing premises based in Thetford in 2005. The factory was completely renovated and...