Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 4.30pm and Friday 8.30am - 4.00pm. Total hours per week: 37.00
Working within a team of administrators, you will receive training in how to assist with:
- Providing administrative support services to a high standard
- Supporting management, teachers and students in a professional and effective manner
- Undertaking reception duties
- Greeting visitors and staff and acting as the first point of contact for the school
- Ensuring that all visitors sign in and take a visitor badge where necessary to support the school’s safeguarding protocol
- Dealing professionally with both telephone and face to face queries
- Planning and organising of school events
- Various administrative tasks and duties, utilising Word, Excel and SIMS (the school database system)
- Maintaining both electronic and paper based filing systems
- Post room duties including preparation of mail, receipt and distribution of incoming mail and deliveries
The post holder may be required to perform duties other than those given in the job description. The particular duties and responsibilities attached to the post may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed.
Other than the requirement of some college attendance to support the end point assessment process the Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard training programme is primarily delivered in the workplace.
The closing date for this job offer is on 26/01/2020
This job is located in Beccles, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Sir John Leman High School
At Sir John Leman High School we strive to provide the very best in education and we are proud of what we have achieved together in recent years, with our focus being on four key areas: achievement, ethos and values, opportunities and relationships.