About the employer
Attleborough Surgeries practice based in Attleborough.
POULTEC TRAINING LIMITED
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5.00pm with 1 hour break for lunch (4.30pm finish on Thursday). Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
07 Dec 2020
- Good general standard of education (4 x GCSEs or equivalent at Grade C/4 or above including English and maths)
- Must be willing to undertake and successfully complete minimum Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship within the 18-month contract of employment
The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the administrative functions of the Practice, across the departmental areas of reception, dispensary and IT/administration and will also contribute to front of house activities, working as part of the reception team in managing patient workflow via on-line access, face to face and telephone contact. You will be required to work in a professional and efficient manner paying particular attention to detail in the accurate delivery of the duties assigned.
- Receipting new patient records, preparing and entering details for records arriving from Primary Care Support England (the organisation responsible for managing notes transfer between GP Surgeries) and preparation of new patient packs
- Preparation of receipts and returns of archived patient records and keeping accurate information relating to the movement of these paper records
- Physical preparation of records for archiving through collating, documenting and boxing ready for collection
- Supporting the Reception Manager in forward planning through the development of staff rotas, including identifying gaps in cover
- Supporting the Reception Manager in setting up clinic templates on EMIS Web (Surgery clinical system)
- Requesting archived records as necessary for forwarding to Primary Care Support England
- Supplier invoice management, matching the main wholesaler delivery records and invoices to the monthly statement, ready for authorisation by the Practice Manager
- General housekeeping in the department, checking expiry dates, keeping stock tidy and other tasks as directed
- Support the Admin team in preparing and clearing rooms for clinical and business meetings
- Undertake delegated duties as directed by the Assistant Practice Manager
Any other reasonable tasks delegated by the Reception/Practice Manager.
The closing date for this job offer is on 06/12/2020
£9,620.00 - £11,544.00
This job is located in Attleborough, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
Poultec Training was established in 1997 by Edward Bales to offer work-based training and consultancy to the Poultry industry on a national scale. Poultec has subsequently grown and diversified into a wide range of training areas.