About the employer
William H Brown are part of The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 580 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Mon to Fri 8.30 to 5.30pm and every other Saturday 9am to 4pm. Total hours per week: 43.00 (the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
- On the job training / shadowing will take place on an ongoing basis to give you a clear insight on the smooth running of the business.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and either dealing with the enquiry competently or to take an accurate message and passing on the call to the correct person or agreeing to a call back at an appropriate time.
- To provide an efficient and accurate administrative service to all staff within the office.
- Face to face customer service will be required on a daily basis.
- Ensure that the office is tidy and presentable at all times with all marketing boards kept upto date.
- File, scan and photocopy documents accurately on a daily basis.
- Send well-structured emails on a daily basis.
- Comply with company's standard procedures and all statutory legislative and regulations affecting the estate agency industry – training given.
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times.
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/10/2018
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.