Organisation: Suffolk County Council
Place of work: Constantine House, Ipswich
Salary details: £8.21 per hour
Job term: Full Time
Hours: 37 per week
Appointment: Fixed Term
Closing date: 04 April 2019 01:00 PM
Fixed Term 18 months
You will be a highly motivated and effective team player to provide dedicated business administration support to the Council’s Corporate Health and Safety Team.
Administration duties to develop include:
- data collation and management including updating Excel spreadsheets and online data bases
- assisting with managing the teams web content
- organise meetings including room and equipment booking, inviting attendees, collating and circulating meeting papers, taking minutes etc.
The apprenticeship includes a fully funded and supported Level 3 Business Administration qualification.
This role will enable you to gain experience and understanding of the public sector and achieve the necessary skills to gain a qualification. There will be contact with a wide range of people, including senior managers in the council and other partner organisations.
The apprenticeship provides:
- an exciting opportunity to develop a career working with a large organisation
- the opportunity to work on new initiatives as well as learning and developing essential administration and IT skills.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Lisbeth Thorsen on (01473) 260208.
Interview date: 15 April, 2019.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.
The closing date for this job offer is on 04/04/2019
£8.21 per hour
This job is located in Ipswich
More Information and How to Apply
About Suffolk County Council
Suffolk County Council is the administrative authority for the county of Suffolk in England. It is run by 75 elected county councillors, representing 63 divisions. The main offices are located in Ipswich, with supporting services located elsewhere across the....