Applications for this role are now closed.
Monday to Thursday, 08:00 to 17:30, 1 hour (unpaid) lunch. Total hours per week: 34.00
Level 2 Functional Skills in English & maths or GCSE Grade 4/C (or equivalent) is preferable. If not, learners will be required to attend additional sessions.
Main duties will include:
- Supporting and engaging with different parts of the organisation and interacting with internal or external customers
- Working to increase efficiency by supporting and working across teams, as well as helping to resolve issues
- Using IT packages and systems, including MS Office, to write letters, emails, reports, as well as record and analyse data using bespoke financial services software
- Updating and reviewing our back-office database, ensuring information is recorded accurately
- Assist with drafting correspondence, writing reports, and inputting/reviewing work
- Maintain records and files, whilst handling confidential information in compliance with organisational procedures and data protection
- Maintaining positive relationships within team and across the organisation, promoting collaborating working
- Communication with internal and external customers, either in person, on the telephone, in writing or on digital platforms
- Assist with queries from inside and outside the organisation, whilst representing the organisation
- Reviewing processes and providing suggestions for improvements, sharing administrative best-practice across the organisation
- Managing work priorities and time to meet deadlines and complete tasks effectively, whilst managing expectations
- Organise meetings and events, taking minutes and action logs as needed
- Assist with project management, including helping to plan, monitor and report on projects
The closing date for this job offer is on 08/07/2020
This job is located in Cringleford, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Face to Face Finance
We’ve built our reputation on providing the very highest levels of independent financial advice to our customers across Norfolk. Our clients become clients for life because our service is about planning for life, not the odd isolated event.