Would you like to work for one of East Anglia’s most prestigious Motor Retail Groups?
This exciting apprenticeship position provides PA and administration support to both the Directors and senior Managers within the Group. You must have excellent organisational skills and be able to multi-task, have a keen eye for detail and strong IT skills. The ideal candidate must be personable, proactive, resilient and enjoy providing a seamless five-star service to our customers and staff.
The duties you will be taught will include:
- Assist in operational functions for the Group and ensure the quality and smooth running of all administration.
- Assist with key functions and reports undertaken by the PA to the Directors.
- Complaint handling and dispute resolution.
- Maintain accurate records and coordinate the distribution of company property.
- Co-ordinate staff training.
- Maintain accurate Health and Safety records
- The successful candidate will be educated to A-Level or equivalent
- Knowledge of Microsoft office packages (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word)
- Attention to detail
- Polite and confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Happy Can-do attitude and willing to go the extra mile.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm (1-hour lunch).
The apprenticeship will last 12 to 18 months with the possibility of a permanent position, continued learning on completion and salary review.
John Grose Group employs over 300 staff and offers the opportunity of long-term career progression across multiple disciplines.
Education: GCSE or equivalent (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available: Not offered
The closing date for this job offer is on 20/09/2020
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffokl
More Information and How to Apply
About John Grose
The Grose family were one of the original pioneers of the motor car and have been involved since 1888. To put this into motoring perspective, Henry Ford did not build his first Model T until 1908.