Applications for this role are now closed.
CITY COLLEGE NORWICH
About the employer
As one of the longest established double glazing companies, First Home Improvements specialises in windows, doors (inc. Bifolds), conservatories, roofline and garage doors for residentials installations.
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, 30 minute unpaid lunch plus 2 x 15 min paid breaks. Total hours per week: 37.50.
Possible start date
01 Jul 2021
- ESSENTIAL- Full UK Driving Licence (for deliveries)
- Age 18+ for company insurance policy
- At least a C/4 in English & maths
Main duties will include:
- Provide administrative support to the Procurement Manager and be first point of call for stationary related queries
- Stationery admin duties such as answering emails, weekly stock level checks and schedule new deliveries of sales literature as required
- Field calls coming into the department
- Liaising with external companies to arrange delivery of stationery
- Maintenance of supplier database and of stationary register
- Occasional delivery of required stationery using a company vehicle
- Ordering stationery and ensuring external companies SLA’s are met
The closing date for this job offer is on 07/06/2021
£173.25 to £334.13 p/w
This job is located in Lenwade
More Information and How to Apply
About City College Norwich
Norwich City College Media Services. Videos made by the college about the college by staff and students.At City College Norwich you will be provided with opportunities and experiences simply not available elsewhere.