Applications for this role are now closed.
CITY COLLEGE NORWICH
About the employer
LSI Architects is an award winning architectural practice with over 60 staff. From offices in Norwich and London, LSI undertakes projects throughout the UK and overseas.
LSI is respected and renowned for its experience in working on multi-million-pound projects for national and regional UK Government Agencies, such as NHS Trusts, the Broads National Park and East of England Development Agency and for significant local employers such as Aviva, University of East Anglia and City College Norwich.
LSI Architects has long been recognised as one of the best employers in the construction industry. We’ve been a Sunday Times Best Company To Work For since 2015 and are gold accredited by Investors In People and the Mind Workplace Wellbeing Index.
Monday to Friday 9.00am - to 5.30pm. Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Sep 2021
English and maths GCSEs or equivalent at Level 4/C or above.
The Administration Apprentice will join the Admin team who report to the Human Resources Manager and provide central administration support to the technical staff.
The purpose of the role is to provide an effective and efficient administrative service and organisational support whilst undertaking business administration training.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- General administration including answering telephone enquiries, taking and dealing with messages, photocopying, filing, printing, binding
- Document control including data entry, updating spreadsheets, scanning, and uploading documents and drawings
- Booking travel, accommodation, and lunches
- Word processing including typing letters and copy writing
- General data entry including inputting and updating spreadsheets
- Helping technical team members with preparation of reports
Other responsibilities may include:
- Reception duties including greeting guests, preparing meeting rooms and providing refreshments
- Opening, date stamping and daily distribution of post, preparing address labels and taking post to Post Office
- Ordering stationery and other consumables
- Making arrangements with third party suppliers e.g. for training, repairs, couriers etc
- Managing calendars
- Carrying out general research via the internet or relevant publications/journals
The closing date for this job offer is on 07/06/2021
This job is located in Norwich
More Information and How to Apply
About City College Norwich
Norwich City College Media Services. Videos made by the college about the college by staff and students.At City College Norwich you will be provided with opportunities and experiences simply not available elsewhere.